Please note that your employment will be with Transnational Academic Group Middle East and will be governed by the laws of the UAE.
TAG’s Overarching Responsibilities
- Demonstrate the TAG culture of loyalty, integrity, and quality in everything that you do.
- Treat every member of the team with respect.
- Treat all students, potential students, and parents with the utmost respect and patience, which includes never speaking harshly to them or raising your voice to them.
- If you see something that needs done and you can do it, then do it. If it is something you can’t do, then tell someone who can.
- In everything you do, seek to do your best, and give feedback to others to continually improve both our processes and team.
- Remember that we are here to create positive change in the lives of our students and through them, in the world.
You will bring to the role
- Conducting sales calls
- Responsible for translating marketing activities into student recruitment and acquisition.
- Schools liaison plan and management (school visits, career fares, etc.) in the UAE and other parts of the world when necessary.
- Student counselling for potential students.
- Maintain and develop prospective and potential customers through planned individual account support, and liaison.
- Liaise and attend the university’s corporate and external events and other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys
- Monitoring competitor’s corporate relations activities
- Ensure the University is present at all relevant conferences, forums, and associations.
- Liaise with, and assist all members of the Marketing and Student Recruitment Department
- Bachelor degree in Business / Sales/Marketing/Public Relations/ Mass Communication or related fields.
- Minimum two years’ experience in a sales role preferably in the higher education field.
- Fluent in English. Arabic is a plus.
- Excellent presentation & communication skills.
- Excellent research, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Dynamic, energetic, self-motivated & result oriented.
- Team player, flexible and adaptable.
|Job Category||Admissions and Recruitment|
|Minimum Education||Bachelors Degree|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|