Transnational Academic Group, in partnership with Lancaster University UK, delivers British undergraduate, postgraduate and foundation programmes at its campus in Ghana. As we move onto the next exciting phase of our mission to develop African leaders of tomorrow, we are seeking an experienced, energetic and dynamic professional to support the effective operation of the university’s Human Resource and Administration functions, through the efficient use of resources.
- Serve as Administrator for the HR Department
- Support all recruitment, selection and on-boarding processes of new staff;
- Assist in employee training and performance evaluation processes;
- Regular update of HR databases including Employee data, Sick leave data, Staff Directory, Annual Leave data, Staff Birthdays, Staff Work Anniversaries;
- Coordinate all relevant correspondence between the department and internal & external stakeholders such as for External Auditors and other Regulatory bodies such as Ghana Immigration Service and GTEC
- Organise Staff events to build and enforce engagements and Welfare
- Analyse staff monthly attendance register to generate reports on punctuality, absenteeism and lateness;
- Support the HR team to implement the HR strategy for the University
Qualification and Experience
- A good first degree in Human Resource, Business Administration or its equivalent;
- Professional Certification in Human Resource Management is essential;
- At least 4 years working experience in a similar role or relevant position
- Proficiency in using the Microsoft Office Software Suite
- Qualified persons should please send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) together with a Statement of Interest to [email protected] and mention ASSISTANT HR & ADMINISTRATIVE EXECUTIVE in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Deadline – 31st July 2023.
|Job Category||HR & Administration|
|Job Location||Accra, Ghana|
|Application Deadline||31st July 2023|