Please note that your employment will be with Transnational Academic Group Middle East and will be governed by the laws of the UAE.
- Designs, develop, implement and maintain websites and web based applications.
- Your goal will be to leverage technical solutions to meet organizational needs.
- Demonstrate the TAG culture of loyalty, integrity, and quality in everything that you do.
- Treat every member of the team with respect.
- Treat all students, potential students, and parents with the utmost respect and patience, which includes never speaking harshly to them or raising your voice to them.
- If you see something that needs done and you can do it, then do it. If it is something you cannot do, then tell someone who can.
- In everything you do, seek to do your best, and give feedback to others to continually improve both our processes and team.
Remember that we are here to create positive change in the lives of our students and through them, in the world.
Your new role:
Directly responsible for relationship building with the University’s stakeholders including Counsellors and Agents. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Agents & Agent generated Applications
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with agents.
- Participating in agents’ fairs and events.
- Planning and executing the annual agents’ forum.
- Renewing agent contracts and facilitating new agreements.
- Providing a monthly report on KPIs such as leads and applications generated and offers issued if any.
- Admissions & Recruitment
- Counseling students about the programs offered.
- Managing communication between the University and the applicants during the application process and ensuring a correct and complete application is received by University.
- Collecting, maintaining, and reviewing all material submitted for application.
- Informing prospective students about the University’s policies and procedures, application process, and admissions criteria, as well as, visa regulations and their application status.
- Coordinating visitation programs and campus tours.
- Appropriately maintaining deals on the CRM system, including managing tasks in a timely manner and ensuring the pipe is not left unattended.
- Events & Outreach
- Supporting the planning, coordination, and execution of events.
- Managing the event email mailbox and customer relations.
- Coordinating communication such as outgoing emails, social media posts, and telephone calls to stakeholders (if relevant).
- Producing post-event reports and executing post-event tasks as deemed necessary.
- Highschool Outreach
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with counsellors.
- Facilitating participation in school fairs and events.
- Planning and executing the annual Educators’ forum.
- Competitor Analysis & Market Research
- Monitoring competitors’ activities amongst agent and counsellor networks.
- Conducting Competitor Analysis in terms of product, price, intakes, student numbers, and USPs.
- Conducting ongoing market analysis including staying up to date with schools in the market, student trends, school exam dates, and graduations.
- Other duties as deemed appropriate and upon request from management.
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
|Job Category||Marketing & Public Relations|