Experienced lecturer / Senior lecturer / Associate professor (ALB – ALD) to teach in one or more of the following fields: Global Leadership; Human Resource Management; International Business; Organisational Behaviour and Management; Project Management; Risk Management; Quantitative Methods; and Strategic Management.
Please note that your employment will be with Transnational Academic Group Middle East and will be governed by the laws of the UAE.
TAG’s Overarching Responsibilities
- Demonstrate the TAG culture of loyalty, integrity, and quality in everything that you do.
- Treat every member of the team with respect.
- Treat all students, potential students, and parents with the utmost respect and patience, which includes never speaking harshly to them or raising your voice to them.
- If you see something that needs done and you can do it, then do it. If it is something you can’t do, then tell someone who can.
- In everything you do, seek to do your best, and give feedback to others to continually improve both our processes and team.
- Remember that we are here to create positive change in the lives of our students and through them, in the world.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to
- Responsibility to assist in the development and teaching accounting units in Curtin University,
- The conduct of lectures tutorials, practical classes, demonstrations, workshops, and student field excursions
- Initiation and development of subject material
- Unit coordination
- Marking and Assessment
- Consultation with Students
- Undertake administrative functions as required under the direction of the Management, Head of School and PVC
- Attendance at departmental and/or faculty meetings and/or membership of a number of committees
- Work with staff in connection with teaching and learning issues
- An earned PhD in Management, or related field.
- Preferable a track record of publications in ABDC indexed journals and publications no older than five years)/ presenting research within your subject areas in ranked journals and conferences
- A high level of written and oral communication skills and computer literacy
- Demonstrated high quality experience in teaching and/or industry and evidence of continuing personal and professional development.
- Demonstrated ability to develop rapport with student in a variety of learning contexts.
- Experience of working with diverse range of students.
|Minimum Education||A relevant degree; PhD or nearly completed Doctorate in the field of Management or related fields|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|