Please note that your employment will be with Transnational Academic Group Middle East and will be governed by the laws of the UAE.
- Demonstrate the TAG culture of loyalty, integrity, and quality in everything that you do.
- Treat every member of the team with respect.
- Treat all students, potential students, and parents with the utmost respect and patience, which includes never speaking harshly to them or raising your voice to them.
- If you see something that needs done and you can do it, then do it. If it is something you cannot do, then tell someone who can.
- In everything you do, seek to do your best, and give feedback to others to continually improve both our processes and team.
Remember that we are here to create positive change in the lives of our students and through them, in the world.
Your new role:
- Recruitment: Preparing job descriptions, maintaining the CV bank, ensuring appropriate filing and organization of interview records.
- Onboarding: Supporting the team with the onboarding process for new employees.
- Maintenance of Files: Employee records leave balances, and any documentation that is required according to TAG-ME’s internal policies and the laws of the UAE. Ensuring that reminders for reviews are sent out to all staff.
- Communications: Ensuring that any communication to all staff is done in a professional and timely manner, under the purview of your line manager and the HOD. Ensuring that any grievances are reported as soon as they come in, and ensuring that all staff conversations are handled with the utmost confidentiality.
- Training and Development: Maintaining the staff-training calendar, coordinating the training for existing employees.
- Careers and People & Culture: Any support to the student careers department as required, including but not limited to internship management, mock interviews, mentoring students.
- Any additional administrative support as requested..
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Excellent interpersonal & problem-solving skills.
- Organizational skills; attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of relevant computer software.
|Job Category||HR & Administration|