Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work with a world leading brand?
Transnational Academic Group, in academic partnership with Lancaster University UK, delivers British undergraduate, postgraduate and foundation programmes at its campus in Ghana. As we move onto the next exciting phase of our mission to develop the African leaders of tomorrow, we are seeking an experienced, energetic, dynamic, and strategic professional to lead all academic and faculty activities and to implement the strategic academic vision of the TAG/LUG.
Please note that your employment will be with Transnational Academic Group and will be governed by the laws of Ghana.
- The successful candidate will be the Chief Academic Officer for TAG/LUG, providing administrative leadership, direction, and evaluation of all academic activities and Faculty affairs to ensure the delivery of high-quality academic programmes and learning experiences for our students and will be responsible for the operation, implementation, and assessment of academic programmes and policies of LUG.
- The successful candidate will also have the ability to promote and support research and other initiatives of the university community and to maintain academic quality and standards.
- The successful candidate will build relationships with industry, government, and other academic institutions to facilitate the promotion and development of TAG/LUG and procure scholarships, research partnerships, guest speakers, and industry projects for students and alumni.
- An earned Doctorate in his/her area of expertise
- Academic credentials consistent with the rank of Professor, demonstrated by a distinguished record of teaching, scholarly publications, and/or creative accomplishments that exhibit commitment to academic excellence.
- Minimum 15 years work experience.
- Experience and understanding of the tertiary landscape in Ghana and West Africa or similar emerging markets Experience in other jurisdictions will be considered.
- Experience as a senior academic manager at the Dean/Deputy Dean level or above at an established university involving graduate and undergraduate programmes, including responsibility for budget, personnel recruitment, and evaluation
- Evidence of strong abilities to work effectively and collaboratively with university administration, faculty, students, staff, and other stakeholder groups and partners, both within and outside the University and outside Ghana.
Qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) together with a Statement of Interest of not more than 2 pages to [email protected] and mention PROVOST in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Deadline –24th September 2021.
|Job Category||Academics, Senior Management|
|Job Location||Accra, Ghana|
|Minimum Education||Doctorate Degree|
|Application Deadline||24th September, 2021|