Please note that your employment will be with Transnational Academic Group Middle East and will be governed by the laws of the UAE.
- Designs, develop, implement and maintain websites and web based applications.
- Your goal will be to leverage technical solutions to meet organizational needs.
- Demonstrate the TAG culture of loyalty, integrity, and quality in everything that you do.
- Treat every member of the team with respect.
- Treat all students, potential students, and parents with the utmost respect and patience, which includes never speaking harshly to them or raising your voice to them.
- If you see something that needs done and you can do it, then do it. If it is something you cannot do, then tell someone who can.
- In everything you do, seek to do your best, and give feedback to others to continually improve both our processes and team.
Remember that we are here to create positive change in the lives of our students and through them, in the world.
Your new role:
- Evaluate applications for potential candidates and generate offer letters according to University entry requirements.
- Audit student documentation and update Student Management System ensuring it meets Curtin’s compliance standards.
- Responsible for inducting foundation and PG students with their admission, enrolment, and study plans.
- Communicate relevant student information such as enrolment lists, schedules, data reports to faculty, finance department and other stakeholders.
- Prepare relevant letters such as bona fide certificates and course completion letters
- Upon completion of foundation program, order transcripts from Perth and ensure appropriate communication is sent to students
- Communicate with foundation students ensuring admission into undergraduate course and attaining maximum retention.
- Collating student data for KHDA census review
- Assisting with KHDA attestation and graduation records
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Excellent interpersonal & problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of relevant computer software.
|Job Category||Student Services|