Please note that your employment will be with Transnational Academic Group Middle East and will be governed by the laws of the UAE.
TAG’s Overarching Responsibilities
You will be responsible for a large portion of the business’s online presence. You would be expected to have a grasp of the sales and marketing funnels in terms of lead generation and nurturing. You would also be responsible to raise brand awareness and create student preference for our University partners in the online space & support the execution of the University Marketing Strategy, under the direction of the Student Recruitment & Marketing Managers.
- Demonstrate the TAG culture of loyalty, integrity, and quality in everything that you do
- Treat every member of the team with respect.
- If you see something that needs done and you can do it, then do it. If it is something you can’t do, then tell someone who can.
- In everything you do, seek to do your best, and give feedback to others to continually improve both our processes and team.
Remember that we are here to create positive change in the lives of our students and through them, in the world.
Purpose of the Position :
We are looking for an enthusiastic Tele sales Representative to contribute in generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for qualifying prospects and providing the sales team with quality leads. The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service.
- Answer questions about products or the company.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
- Direct prospects to the sales team when needed.
- Enter and update customer information in the database.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
- Assist with managing front desk as & when required.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Excellent interpersonal & problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of relevant computer software.
- The patience & ability to engage customers in conversation.
In this position you will work for Transnational Academic Group Middle East FZ LLC, the infrastructure provider for Curtin University’s Dubai campus.
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Minimum Education||Bachelors Degree|