Please note that your employment will be with Transnational Academic Group Middle East and will be governed by the laws of the UAE.
- Designs, develop, implement and maintain websites and web based applications.
- Your goal will be to leverage technical solutions to meet organizational needs.
- Demonstrate the TAG culture of loyalty, integrity, and quality in everything that you do.
- Treat every member of the team with respect.
- Treat all students, potential students, and parents with the utmost respect and patience, which includes never speaking harshly to them or raising your voice to them.
- If you see something that needs done and you can do it, then do it. If it is something you cannot do, then tell someone who can.
- In everything you do, seek to do your best, and give feedback to others to continually improve both our processes and team.
Remember that we are here to create positive change in the lives of our students and through them, in the world.
You will bring to the role:
- Knowledge in software development life cycle fundamentals including design, development, testing process and methods, conditional execution, data structures, compilation and debugging tools
- Strong experience in Web development and Content Management Systems, such as WordPress
- Good working knowledge in SQL Server/MySQL database design and optimization
- Design and implement new features, enhancements, and content of existing websites.
- Experience with Webhosting and Monitoring tools
- Linux/UNIX working background
- Understanding of website security practices
- Knowledge of CRM, SEO and Google Analytics
- Create and deliver data driven reports and dashboards
- Diploma, Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent in Computer science, IT, Software/Computer Engineering or any relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Able to work under pressure, independently and within a team
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Good communication skills in English
- Proven organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills.
|Job Category||IT & Facilities|