Please note that your employment will be with Transnational Academic Group Middle East and will be governed by the laws of the UAE.
TAG’s Overarching Responsibilities
You will be responsible for a large portion of the business’s online presence. You would be expected to have a grasp of the sales and marketing funnels in terms of lead generation and nurturing. You would also be responsible to raise brand awareness and create student preference for our University partners in the online space & support the execution of the University Marketing Strategy, under the direction of the Student Recruitment & Marketing Managers.
- Demonstrate the TAG culture of loyalty, integrity, and quality in everything that you do
- Treat every member of the team with respect.
- If you see something that needs done and you can do it, then do it. If it is something you can’t do, then tell someone who can.
- In everything you do, seek to do your best, and give feedback to others to continually improve both our processes and team.
Remember that we are here to create positive change in the lives of our students and through them, in the world.
You will bring to the role
- Responsible for establishing and implementing long term student recruitment strategies and plans to meet lead generation and lead conversion targets on a trimester basis.
- Responsible to translate marketing activities into student acquisition.
- Manage Marketing and student recruitment strategies and liaise with the admissions manager to achieve targets.
- Work closely with the Line Manager to ensure strategy alignment of both departments.
- Maintain and develop corporate image and reputation.
- Manage the international agent network and travel as and when needed.
- Track and report the performance and impact of relevant advertising activities
- Ensure the University is present at all major education fairs and education exhibitions
- Responsible for developing prospective and potential customers through planned individual account support, and liaison.
- Identify potential clients/corporates for sponsorships, guest lecturers, student placements and staff scholarships.
- Liaise and attend events and other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development, and ensure the University is present at all relevant conferences, forums, and associations.
- Liaising and building relationships with school principals, advisors and counselors if required.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant sales and marketing information to the department
- Promote short courses to corporate clients and training manager.
- Improve processes and policies within the departments
- Perform other tasks as and when required.
- Master or bachelor’s degree in business with specialization in marketing
- Proven experience in the education sector
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and reporting
- Must have an understanding of digital marketing functions
- Fluent in English. Arabic is a plus.
- Dynamic, energetic, self-motivated & result oriented.
- Team player, flexible and adaptable.
|Job Category||Admissions and Recruitment|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Minimum Education||Bachelors Degree|