Experienced lecturer / Senior lecturer / Associate professor (ALB – ALD) to teach Project Management.
Please note that your employment will be with Transnational Academic Group Middle East and will be governed by the laws of the UAE.
TAG’s Overarching Responsibilities
- Demonstrate the TAG culture of loyalty, integrity, and quality in everything that you do.
- Treat every member of the team with respect.
- Treat all students, potential students, and parents with the utmost respect and patience, which includes never speaking harshly to them or raising your voice to them.
- If you see something that needs done and you can do it, then do it. If it is something you can’t do, then tell someone who can.
- In everything you do, seek to do your best, and give feedback to others to continually improve both our processes and team.
- Remember that we are here to create positive change in the lives of our students and through them, in the world.
The successful candidate(s) will be responsible for the following:
- Contextualising course material
- Conducting lectures, tutorials, practical classes, demonstrations, workshops, and student field excursions
- Marking and assessment invigilation
- Consultation with students
- Undertaking administrative functions as required under the direction of the Head of School or PVC
- Attendance at departmental and/or faculty meetings
- Working with the Student Success Centre on student teaching and learning issues
- Maintaining an active research portfolio to comply with the AACSB requirements for a Scholarly Academic
- An earned PhD in Project Management or a related field
- PMI-PMP / Prince2 certification or experience in teaching project management
- A high level of written and oral communication skills and computer literacy
- Demonstrated high quality experience in teaching
- Demonstrated ability to develop rapport with student in a variety of learning contexts
- Experience of working with a diverse range of students
- A solid track record in academic publishing in ranked/indexed journals within the prior five years
- Relevant industry experience
Applicants are required to indicate as part of their application the subject areas they are capable of teaching and submit curriculum vitae and cover letter demonstrating how they meet the criteria.
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Minimum Education||PhD in Project Management or a related field|