Please note that your employment will be with Transnational Academic Group Middle East and will be governed by the laws of the UAE.
- Designs, develop, implement and maintain websites and web based applications.
- Your goal will be to leverage technical solutions to meet organizational needs.
- Demonstrate the TAG culture of loyalty, integrity, and quality in everything that you do.
- Treat every member of the team with respect.
- Treat all students, potential students, and parents with the utmost respect and patience, which includes never speaking harshly to them or raising your voice to them.
- If you see something that needs done and you can do it, then do it. If it is something you cannot do, then tell someone who can.
- In everything you do, seek to do your best, and give feedback to others to continually improve both our processes and team.
Remember that we are here to create positive change in the lives of our students and through them, in the world.
Your new role:
- Keeping track of daily accounting entries.
- Daily reconciliation of fee collection accounts
- Managing petty cash, recording cash vouchers, replenishing petty cash at the end of the day, and maintaining petty cash accounts
- Managing student cash collection and bank deposits
- Invoicing and collection of student fees on a quarterly basis
- Follow-ups and deadlines in managing accounts receivables within trimester targets
- Implementing late fees, scholarship cancellations, and sanctions in a timely manner and removing them once they are cleared
- Maintaining student funding/scholarships on a quarterly basis
- Providing support to other departments’ email requests, such as student visas, careers, and admissions.
- Respond to student inquiries via email and phone
- Managing customer issues or concerns regarding fees/payments with minimum escalation to the line manager
- Preparation of a weekly receivables report
- Post-census fee reconciliation
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Proven working experience as Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices, and collection regulations
- An aptitude for numbers as well as data entry skills
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets and accounting software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Negotiation skills and customer service orientation
- Detail-oriented and accurate