Please note that your employment will be with Transnational Academic Group Middle East and will be governed by the laws of the UAE.
- In this role, you should be highly analytical and able to understand business needs.
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving abilities are essential.
- Demonstrate the TAG culture of loyalty, integrity, and quality in everything that you do.
- Treat every member of the team with respect.
- Treat all students, potential students, and parents with the utmost respect and patience, which includes never speaking harshly to them or raising your voice to them.
- If you see something that needs done and you can do it, then do it. If it is something you can’t do, then tell someone who can.
- In everything you do, seek to do your best, and give feedback to others to continually improve both our processes and team.
Remember that we are here to create positive change in the lives of our students and through them, in the world.
You will bring to the role:
- Conducting sales calls
- Responsible for translating marketing activities into student recruitment and acquisition.
- Schools liaison plan and management (school visits, career fares, etc.) in the UAE and other parts of the world when necessary.
- Student counselling for potential students.
- Maintain and develop prospective and potential customers through planned individual account support, and liaison.
- Liaise and attend the university’s corporate and external events and other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys
- Monitoring competitor’s corporate relations activities
- Ensure the University is present at all relevant conferences, forums, and associations.
- Liaise with, and assist all members of the Marketing and Student Recruitment Department
- Bachelor degree in Business / Sales/Marketing/Public Relations/ Mass Communication or related fields.
- Minimum two years’ experience in a sales role preferably in the higher education field.
- Fluent in English. Arabic is a plus.
- Excellent presentation & communication skills.
- Excellent research, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Dynamic, energetic, self-motivated & result oriented.
- Team player, flexible and adaptable.
|Job Category||Admissions and Recruitment|
|Minimum Education||Bachelors Degree|